Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Share some experiences of playing slot machines in PT.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-10-2023 09:04:36 | Show all posts |Read mode

Share some experiences of playing slot machine games for many years. Slot machine games are the kind of games that can make you addicted with just one taste. Perhaps many people don't understand them very well. Indeed, if you encounter a slot machine game that is eating up your credits, it can be quite boring. I recommend PT slot machines because PT slot machines are very well-designed in terms of randomness, ensuring the fairness of the game.

First, let me briefly introduce the bets in slot machines. Most of the bets are made up of lines and line bets. You choose your bet per line and the number of lines to bet on, and then you start enjoying the game. Usually, I don't prefer games with too many paylines because that increases the cost of each bet. Winnings are calculated based on each individual payline. Each slot machine offers various high-paying bonus games to attract customers. Typically, during the payout phase, the game enters into these bonus modes, which is when we enjoy the harvest. In these bonus modes, each bet can often yield returns at very high multipliers. Generally, payouts can exceed 100 times the bet, and in some games, payouts can reach thousands of times the bet. This is what makes slot machines exciting.

So, choosing the right slot machine game to bet on is crucial. If you happen to choose a game that eats up your credits, it will act like a predator, only consuming without giving back. Each slot machine is set with a certain payout percentage, usually around 90%. This means that when you've wagered 100 credits, the machine will pay back 90 credits on average. Slot machines have relatively low bet sizes, with the minimum line bet being 0.01 yuan. You can bet on up to 50 lines depending on the game. For example, if you choose a line bet of 0.1 yuan and bet on 25 lines, the total bet per spin will be 2.5 yuan. The slot machine also pays out small prizes with each spin, and through these small payouts, it has already paid you in proportion. So, even though you may feel like you are winning small prizes frequently, your total credits will decrease over time. Therefore, this is not the type of game we should choose. When you encounter such a machine, don't hold onto hope; instead, switching to another machine is the rational choice.

If you are unsure which machine is paying out, you can start with lower bet amounts to test the game. If the payouts are not smooth, you can try another one until you find a game that is paying out. In a paying out game, payouts are more frequent, often exceeding the bet amount every time you spin. In this case, you can increase your bet amount moderately, but remember, only do so in moderation. Generally, you can increase your line bet by one level. Such games usually quickly enter the bonus mode or produce high multiplier combinations within the game.

Enjoy watching the scores go up like crazy. In PT slot machines, for example, with a bet of about 2 yuan, it is common to get a score of 200 or more in the bonus mode. Payouts from 500 to 10,000 are considered quite surprising. Finally, I must mention progressive games. Progressive jackpots in slot machines are definitely worth paying attention to. Progressive jackpots have a certain regularity when they reach a certain amount; they will randomly trigger on someone's client. Some players may have doubts and wonder if these progressive jackpots are real. You may often see websites saying that someone won a high progressive jackpot. Perhaps it's a promotional tactic, but today I can responsibly tell you that progressive jackpots are absolutely real. I was once very lucky and won over 240,000 in the Fruit Mania progressive jackpot. The bet for each spin in Fruit Mania is 1.87 line bets x 5 lines = 9.35 yuan. This is the charm of slot machines. After that, I paid attention to the progressive jackpot in Fruit Mania, and it usually triggers when the jackpot reaches around 260,000. However, this is something you can't control. It randomly triggers on any PT client playing this game. So, I don't encourage deliberately chasing it, but you can keep an eye on it. Slot machine enthusiasts are welcome to share their experiences on how to make a tiger into a cat.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-10-2023 11:03:19 | Show all posts
Valuable experiences, thank you for sharing!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 5-10-2023 11:43:52 | Show all posts
This is something to learn from others' experiences as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-10-2023 12:38:28 | Show all posts
Actually, playing this slot machine can be a bit challenging.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list