Reply: 6

As I grew older, only the victories in gambling could help me

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 21:16:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Ever since I graduated, I've constantly felt that time passes by incredibly quickly. I always feel like there's not enough time, and the moments slip away silently, one second after another. It feels like I haven't accomplished much at all. Suddenly, it's already September. Since leaving school, I've struggled to recapture the carefree happiness I had back then, especially the joyful feeling of coming home from school with a smile on my face.

Have you ever felt that time flies by too fast, leaving you feeling lost? Often, I'll look at childhood photos, stare at them for a while, reminisce about old memories, and then space out... Memories are always with us, but their capacity is limited, and even the most profound recollections can sometimes vanish without a trace.

But life is like driving a car; you can look back, but not for too long. The road of life is still long, with many forks where you have to decide your own path. While life is full of challenges and issues, and things don't always go as planned, I've found myself on the path of gambling for a few years now. I'm not a newcomer, but I'm not exactly a seasoned pro either. Gambling can be frustrating at times, but it also brings me joy and a bit of excitement. I imagine I'll continue down this gambling path for a while, and I wonder how many years you all have been gambling? It's not easy to quit once you've started, so cherish the journey in the world of gambling—it's a matter of fate in this realm of betting!"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 21:38:21 | Show all posts
Time is something you tend to appreciate more as you grow older.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-10-2023 06:52:30 | Show all posts
It's true that many of the pleasures in life require money.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-10-2023 07:34:13 | Show all posts
Entering society brings many concerns, and life is no longer just about oneself; it becomes a responsibility to live for one's family as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 3-10-2023 07:53:10 | Show all posts
As one gets older, it becomes more challenging to find happiness, and worries tend to outweigh joyful moments.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-10-2023 08:43:30 | Show all posts
When it comes to the happiest moments, it's always childhood for sure.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-10-2023 09:48:32 | Show all posts
Is today's happiness limited, while the happiness I had in the past was much richer?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list