Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Despite being a fan of Ronaldo, I have to accept that it's Messi's era now.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 27-9-2023 11:32:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Everyone knows that there was a fierce competition era between Ronaldo and Messi, which lasted from around 2008 to 2019. While they were in constant competition during that period, there were still other outstanding players. Players like Kaka and others were also competing for recognition in the football world. However, outsiders often view those decades as the rivalry between Ronaldo and Messi.

But in 2019, after Messi won the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year awards, the era of the 'duopoly' between them came to an end. Since 2019, Ronaldo hasn't participated in the Ballon d'Or, and it has been Messi's era ever since. However, during Messi's reign, it's quite incredible that Ronaldo managed to win five Ballon d'Or awards! So, Ronaldo is also a superstar of the Messi era. Regardless of how you look at it, one has to admit that this era belongs to Messi!

Recently, a self-proclaimed Ronaldo fan expressed that even though he supports Ronaldo, he acknowledges that it's Messi's moment. This is an example of a rational fan. This celebrity happens to be the famous singer, Drake. He was once asked in an interview, 'Messi or Ronaldo, who would you choose?' After a brief pause and contemplation, he stated that he would choose Ronaldo because he has been a Ronaldo fan, but he still recognized that it's currently Messi's era. This is a good example for other Ronaldo fans to follow. Even though you are Ronaldo fans, you still need to accept the fact that Messi is currently the better player."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-9-2023 12:38:32 | Show all posts
While some are born with talent, it's a different era now compared to ancient times. Everyone can shine on their own stage.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-9-2023 21:25:05 | Show all posts
As a fan, one shouldn't be like a fair-weather friend, swaying with the wind and changing loyalties easily.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-9-2023 21:42:15 | Show all posts
Cristiano Ronaldo's performance is not up to par; it has been evident since the World Cup.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 06:15:12 | Show all posts
Actually, even from the World Cup, discerning eyes could see that there was some sort of deal between Argentina, Qatar, and even FIFA, to make Messi the best player and boost his influence. I'm not satisfied with Argentina's performance in every match; the first goal almost always came from a penalty, and it was often a dubious decision by the referee.

I admit I'm a fan of Cristiano Ronaldo, but in this World Cup, both Ronaldo and Messi didn't perform well. The World Cup has lost its charm, just like the 1998 World Cup, when France defeated the dominant Brazil team. Ronaldo's spirit will always inspire me to live the rest of my life. In simple terms, I don't like soft-spoken men, even if they are geniuses.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 08:04:06 | Show all posts
Every star has fans, but there can only be one top star.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 08:38:56 | Show all posts
I don't think it's Messi's era now either. I'm waiting for Mbappé's era!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list