Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Jackpot winner announces end to single life, and I happen to be doing the same!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 09:27:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Here's a piece of news to share with everyone: A 41-year-old man from Germany recently won a jackpot of £8.7 million and, right after winning, placed a newspaper ad to find love and end his single life.

This British gentleman, Mr. Kursat, is 41 years old and used to work as a steelworker before hitting the nearly £9 million lottery jackpot in September this year. Upon winning, he immediately quit his job and purchased luxury cars—a Ferrari and a Porsche, as well as his favorite wine (red wine)! However, despite his newfound wealth, his love life hadn't found its way. So, he came up with an idea to search for a marriage partner in the newspapers. He mentioned that the person could have either blonde or black hair; "I don't mind. I just want to fall in love and am looking for a woman who enjoys traveling and is ready to build a family with me."

He took precautions to avoid attracting gold diggers. He hopes that whoever he finds will be trustworthy, and he mentioned that his phone hardly ever rang before he won the lottery. But after hitting the headlines with his win, his phone suddenly became quite busy. He firmly believes that this sudden wealth won't have any negative impact, saying, "I will never forget where I came from, and I will never become an arrogant person." As for his future plans, he has given some of the money to his parents and siblings and plans to dig wells in Africa and give gifts to the children there. "I pray to God for opportunities to do good, and that's what I want to do now."

I still think it's better to buy a house than cars when you come into money. Based on what I know about this British gentleman, despite his kind heart, his winnings might not last too long if he's not careful with his spending.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 12:11:49 | Show all posts
It's true that many lottery winners become more confident and assertive once they have the money. I hope you have a stroke of luck and win someday too. The pressures of life can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to supporting a family. Hang in there!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 12:42:02 | Show all posts
If I were to win the lottery, I would quit my job immediately.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 19:42:39 | Show all posts
When will I ever hit the jackpot? I'm getting so impatient. I've been pouring a lot of money into it every month and haven't won a thing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 19:49:02 | Show all posts
This illustrates a harsh reality that without money, a person's status diminishes, and it becomes difficult to find a spouse. With money, one can attract partners of various kinds. So, it's safe to say that while money isn't everything, lacking it can be a significant limitation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 20:12:09 | Show all posts
If I win the lottery, I'd prefer to continue living the single life.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list