Baccarat Secrets

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-9-2023 11:19:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Secrets
1. In the game, the banker and the player have no special meaning and are referred to as Side A and Side B.
2. Cards from 2 to 9 have their face value, A is worth 1 point, and 10, J, Q, K are worth 0 points (i.e., nothing).
3. The dealer deals cards to the left (A) and right (B), and players bet on Big or Small (you bet on which one will have a higher total).
4. A and B take turns dealing cards, and the first two cards of each side are added together to determine the total points. If the total is less than 7, a third card is drawn, and the points are recalculated. If either side's first two cards add up to 8 or 9, no third card is drawn (natural winner). [In this game, only the units digit of the total matters.]
5. The rhyme: Bet on the banker when you see the banker, bet on the player when you see the player, and follow the trend.
   1. Do not bet on the first hand. If the first hand is a banker win, then bet on the banker and continue betting until the banker loses. If the first hand is a player win, then bet on the player and continue betting until the player loses. Do not bet on a tie (TIE), and do not consider ties.
   2. If you were originally betting on the banker and the banker loses (i.e., the player starts winning), switch to betting on the player and continue until the player loses. Similarly, if you were originally betting on the player and the player loses (i.e., the banker starts winning), switch to betting on the banker and continue until the banker loses. Repeat this pattern.
   3. If the first hand is a player win, the second hand is a banker win, and the third hand is a player win, this is called a ""jump,"" and you should bet accordingly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-9-2023 11:28:04 | Show all posts
Negative progression betting seems risky; I'm hesitant to try it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 23-9-2023 18:00:23 | Show all posts
When you're winning, it's time to quit; playing continuously is a recipe for disaster.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list