[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 13:21:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Money-Making Tips for Sic Bo:
Tip 1: Choose the Most Popular Sic Bo Game Table
When playing Sic Bo, no matter how confident you are or how familiar you are with the Sic Bo rules, never challenge the house dealer on your own. Instead, try to find a game table with a high number of players. Observe whether everyone is actively participating in the game. If there are many players involved, that table is likely the best one for making money with Sic Bo.

Tip 2: Use the Progressive Betting System
After joining a Sic Bo table, it's important to allocate your betting chips wisely if you want to make money. Betting large sums without understanding the game's current situation can lead to losses. I recommend using the progressive betting system mentioned in my previous article on ""5 Essential Baccarat Betting Systems."" Start with small bets, and if you lose, double your bet. This way, a single win can compensate for previous losses. However, if you can't win after six consecutive rounds, it might be best to try your luck another day, as it may not be your day today.

Tip 3: Bet on Specific Dice Combinations, Not on Big or Small
The third tip for making money with Sic Bo is to bet only on specific dice combinations and not on ""Big"" or ""Small."" You might wonder why I don't recommend betting on ""Big"" or ""Small"" when they have the highest winning probabilities. The reason is that in Sic Bo, if triplets are rolled, the house ""sweeps"" all bets placed on ""Big"" or ""Small."" Betting on specific dice combinations increases your chances of winning because even though the probability of a single dice outcome is around 42%, there's still a chance of multiple dice showing the chosen outcome. Moreover, if more than one die matches your selection, your winnings are multiplied, making it a potentially profitable strategy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 13:33:36 | Show all posts
"I often play Sic Bo."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 15:47:01 | Show all posts
"Winning is very satisfying, isn't it? There's nothing more envy-inducing than that happening."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 16:00:07 | Show all posts
"It's important to pay attention to the hard-earned explanations; the strategies are definitely useful."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 16:03:40 | Show all posts
"Moderator's introduction suggests that one should take some time to learn this technique."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list