Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

A Little Method for Catching Long Streaks in Baccarat!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 11:26:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
In online gambling, it is common for streaks of Banker (long Banker) or Player (long Player) to occur. So how do you catch these long Banker or long Player streaks? My approach is to bet when two Bankers or two Players are opened.

For example:
- Banker represented by 1
- Player represented by 2
If the trend is like this: 121211, you bet on 1. If it continues as 1212122, you bet on 2.

Some people may ask, why wait for two in a row? Why not bet on Banker when you see Banker or Player when you see Player?

Here's my perspective: can you predict the occurrence of a long streak when only one Banker or Player is opened? If two are opened, it clearly indicates a higher probability of a long streak.

Now, let's talk about the betting strategy when following a long Banker or Player streak. Many people use various progressive betting systems like 1248 or 112233, but I use a flat betting strategy. I follow Banker or Player until it ends. Why do I use flat betting? I have another idea for that.

For example, if it opens as 121211, I bet on 1 until it ends. If the next round opens as 2, I lose one unit for that round. If the next two rounds are 1 and 2, it's okay; I neither win nor lose. If the next three rounds are 1, 1, and 2, I win one unit for that round. If the next four rounds are 1, 1, 1, and 2, I win two units for that round. If the next five rounds are 1, 1, 1, 1, and 2, I win three units for that round. If you're lucky enough to catch a streak of 15 Bankers, you'll win 14 units.

So, what's the difference between using flat betting and using various progressive betting systems? The difference is that with flat betting, as long as you win one unit, you don't lose for that round, and you can truly catch the tail end of a streak.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 13:03:12 | Show all posts
Methods also need to be learned thoroughly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-9-2023 16:06:25 | Show all posts
After reading this method, I feel it's something I should pay attention to.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list