Reply: 5

Exploring the Beautiful and Mysterious 'Crystal Caves' for the First Time

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 08:15:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
"The natural world is mysterious and full of surprises, with many landscapes that leave us in awe.

Take, for example, the giant crystal caves hidden 290 meters underground in Mexico. How were these caves discovered?

In the year 2000, two miners from a Mexican mining company stumbled upon them while searching for a mine. At first, they thought it was just an ordinary mine, but to their amazement, they discovered these incredible crystals after pumping out the water and entering the dry cave.

However, the crystal caves are not open to the public due to their harsh conditions. The temperature inside remains a constant 58°C (136°F), making it unbearable without appropriate protective gear. Despite their beauty, the caves are filled with the unknown and pose significant dangers."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 12:33:59 | Show all posts
The crystal caves must be incredibly beautiful, sparkling like diamonds!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 18:05:33 | Show all posts
The walls and ceilings of the underground crystal caves in Mexico are adorned with massive crystals, some reaching heights of up to 12 meters and weighing as much as 55 tons. These crystals were formed through the dissolution of minerals by underground hot water, followed by geological processes within the Earth's crust. These crystal caves have been preserved for a long time in a high-temperature, high-pressure, low-oxygen environment, and the deep interior of the caves remains extremely dry, allowing these crystals to endure to this day.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 18:10:07 | Show all posts
I do know a bit about crystals. I've heard that different crystals are believed to have different properties and uses.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 20:05:49 | Show all posts
It seems like crystals are believed to have the ability to create positive energy fields (although I'm not certain), but the prices are out of my budget.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 20:46:37 | Show all posts
So beautiful! Nature is truly magnificent.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list