Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Is there any meaning in trying hard in gambling?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 08:13:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Today hasn't been a lucky day for me. I was betting against the dragon in the beginning, but it turned out to be a dragon streak throughout, resulting in significant losses. It was only when I finally bet against the dragon successfully, coincidentally my first loss-chasing attempt, that I managed to recover some of the losses. Unfortunately, I then experienced two consecutive losses, and I ended up losing a total of 41 yuan today. I can only attribute it to bad luck. I'll continue to strive in the future.

I also realized something recently – I often talk about putting in effort when it comes to gambling. But does putting in effort really make a difference in gambling? We all know that gambling is purely a game of luck. Perhaps participating in various forum activities, posting, and replying can be considered a form of effort, but I'm specifically referring to the act of gambling itself. Moreover, gambling is the kind of activity where the more effort you put in, the more likely you are to lose even more. So, there's a saying that goes, 'In gambling, not playing is winning.' In other words, you shouldn't put in effort in gambling; putting in effort only leads to losing money.

Of course, these are just random thoughts. For me, gambling is a way to relax, and playing a few rounds every day is a must-do. So, whether or not I make an effort doesn't really matter. If anything, if you approach gambling with an attitude of putting in effort, you'll end up hurting yourself in the end."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 12:29:34 | Show all posts
I personally feel that efforts in gambling are futile; it's all about luck.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 18:05:04 | Show all posts
Most people involved in gambling have distorted values, and their perception of money is vastly different from that of ordinary individuals.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 18:09:26 | Show all posts
Some people question the meaning of life itself – what meaning can gambling hold? You see, the daily routine of work, commute, grocery shopping, cooking, it's a never-ending cycle – what's the meaning in that? And when you get married, have children, you may feel like your later years are consumed by the responsibilities of parenthood – what's the meaning in that?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 20:05:24 | Show all posts
This question varies from person to person. For the vast majority, it's undoubtedly meaningless!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 20:46:11 | Show all posts
I feel it's meaningless. It's all about luck.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 21:13:42 | Show all posts
Is there any meaning in trying hard in gambling?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list