Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Hit your baccarat goal and exit quickly for long-term success!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 16:20:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Ritu77 at 23-12-2023 05:36 PM

Most people really enjoy playing live baccarat, and they don't just talk about chasing wins or losses.

I played some Baccarat before dinner. I prefer playing Baccarat, as watching others place bets in AG can affect my judgment. However, I try to take wins and losses lightly, but within reasonable limits. Don't go overboard! Always leave yourself an exit strategy, no matter when you're playing!

Today, I prepared $225 to play at the 'big momma' table, with the goal of doubling my money! At the same time, I'd like to mention that the two high-speed tables in Baccarat often yield good results, in my personal opinion!

Today, I joined Table J, and it had already seen four rounds when I started. I felt like this streak might continue for a bit. In the first and second rounds, I hit it right on the money. After the third round, it seemed like it might break the pattern. However, it turned out to continue the pattern, and I won two rounds while losing two, so there was still a profit.

Afterwards, there were two consecutive ties, but I didn't follow or plan to follow them. I just wanted to play it safe today and didn't want ties to disrupt my strategy. However, in the ninth round, I was planning to follow the banker, but I missed the chance because I didn't place the $100 bet in time. Then, unexpectedly, it was a streak of single bets.

In the tenth round, I went all in with $220. As expected, the player's hand was an 8, beating the banker's 7. I saw some profit for sure. In the eleventh round, I followed the banker, but it ended in a tie with 7 points each. Sigh. Two ties today. I followed the 'Three Treasures' once.

In the twelfth round, the 'Three Treasures' resulted in a tie again, earning me $140.

Overall, I made $355 today, surpassing my set goal a long time ago. There's no better time to quit. After mentioning the ties, I wasn't sure how to place my bets anymore. Usually, the pattern changes after ties.

I hope everyone can stay in control of their pace every time they play Baccarat!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 08:50:46 | Show all posts
"I want to learn from you when I have the time."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 13:02:39 | Show all posts
"In the game of stud poker, without luck, it would be like the Qing Dynasty – short-lived."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 13:06:58 | Show all posts
Please share your insights more when you have free time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list