Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Money should be saved, but there are times when it should be spent.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 09:29:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
How can money make more money? If I were to ask here, I guess the answer would be gambling, right? Gambling can indeed make money multiply, but it can also deplete your funds in the process.

Sigh... I've been annoyed by this and that lately. There's also no one around to talk to! One time, I went out with a friend and shared some of my troubles with him while we were having a drink. But he stopped talking to me afterward and said, 'Dude, I came out to relax, not to listen to your complaints.'

I felt like I had transmitted my negative energy to him, so since then, I never discuss anything unhappy when I'm out.

The woes of adulthood usually boil down to two things: money and relationships. I'm more troubled by money, and the older I get, the more anxious I become. I always wonder how I'll be in the future. I'm someone who spends all their money every month, and whenever it's mid-month, I can't wait for the end of the month to arrive.

I hope you all won't end up like me; saving money is a must! Otherwise, you'll regret it when you're older. But spend your money where it's necessary~

I have a friend who often goes out for a walk and enjoys sunsets, good food, and life during his breaks. One day, his manager said, 'You're living such a luxurious life; every time I see you, it's like you're retired.' My friend replied, 'Money is meant to be spent! After all, we don't know how much time we have, and we don't know when accidents might happen. Should I just let the money I earn sit in the bank until I grow old?'

So, I think money should be spent as needed. That's how I became someone who spends all their money every month...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 11:15:08 | Show all posts
Money, you see, if you don't spend it, it's always enough to spend. Saving money and living paycheck to paycheck are both attitudes toward life; you can't really say one is right and the other is wrong.
People who save money say, 'Look, I have security for the future.'
People who spend it all say, 'See, I'm living in the moment, enjoying life to the fullest, with no regrets later.'
In reality, both perspectives have their merits; it just depends on an individual's outlook.
Optimistic people invented airplanes, while pessimistic ones invented parachutes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 22:36:39 | Show all posts
It seems like there's no one who only saves money without spending it!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 22:40:15 | Show all posts
Absolutely, spending is necessary; otherwise, what's the use of money?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 05:52:37 | Show all posts
No matter what, spend when you want to spend, play when you want to play; after all, money spent can be earned back.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 08:14:52 | Show all posts
I think the original poster should plan their future more carefully. Saving money is important; you can't always live beyond your means.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 20-9-2023 12:50:57 | Show all posts
So, you've become a spendthrift, and your reason is quite straightforward.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list