Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

Do you think that Iyer should get replaced in World Cup squad?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 18-9-2023 14:50:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gautam Gambhir vehemently criticizes NCA, demanding Iyer's replacement in the World Cup squad while issuing a stern warning to Rohit and Dravid. What are your thoughts on his statement? The India No. 4 had been sidelined from the team since March of this year due to a lower back stress injury. Subsequently, he had to skip the entire IPL season due to surgery and also missed the WTC final and the West Indies tour. Iyer dedicated his time to rehabilitation at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) in Bengaluru post-surgery, engaging in rigorous match simulations and practice games to prove his readiness for the Asia Cup and World Cup.
However, his return to action in the Asia Cup was short-lived, as Iyer suffered a back spasm after just one appearance, subsequently spending the rest of the tournament on the bench.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 18-9-2023 15:14:53 | Show all posts
Gautam Gambhir demanded Iyer's replacement in the world cup squad and he also gave a little warning to Rohit and the team India's current coach Rahul Dravid is a little bit fine, but the Indian no.4 spot is the most confusing for the team India I'd always be a trend word, I think KL Rahul is the best player for the no.4 spot to fulfill the spot for the upcoming world cup also he played we'll deserve 100th at his first match against the Pakistan team also, due to this Iyer is not a fit player for the no.4 spot right now and due to his injuries news also.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice on the road

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 13:34:43 | Show all posts
I don't think so that , bcoz he is very talented batter. he can play at any order and perform .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list