Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Switch tables, bet 'Player' side, no trend tracking.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 18-9-2023 08:54:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Although there hasn't been extensive testing, I've never broken this system during partial tests. I hope everyone will actively discuss and analyze, pointing out any different opinions about this method.

Many people may have concerns when they see that it's played entirely on the 'Player' side in baccarat. In fact, I myself am a fan of betting on the 'Banker' side, but this method of betting on the 'Player' side is not your typical 'Player' strategy. It's a combination of many years of experience and a trend-based approach.

This method, which I haven't seen in many places, is my personal innovation as a baccarat enthusiast. It's first launched on Haiyan and represents a completely new approach suitable for both beginners and experienced players.

It uses a 1-2-4-8-16-32-64-128,8 progression with a total of 255 units. Personally, I use 30 yuan as one unit, totaling 7650 yuan.

Now, many may be wary when they see the 8-unit progression! Moreover, it's exclusively on the 'Player' side. However, this 8-unit progression is not as easy to break as it may seem and can be highly effective. Typically, it covers the first four bets, making it easier to manage.

Mindset:
There's no specific mindset required for this strategy.

Betting Strategy (This is the key!):
You can start at any table and in any round; there are no specific conditions to consider. You don't need to follow any specific trend or roadmaps; you only need to observe the cards that are dealt.

There are two main trends when looking at card results:

1. When the 'Player' hand results in 0 or 1 point after drawing three cards, and the 'Banker' hand also results in 0 or 1 point after drawing three cards. This results in a tie or the 'Player' hand beating the 'Banker' hand with 1 point. In this scenario, you can bet on the 'Player' side.

2. When the 'Banker' hand has 6 or 7 points, and the 'Player' hand beats it after drawing three cards. In this case, you can bet on the 'Player' side.

You don't need to follow any specific roadmaps; you can switch tables freely and bet exclusively on the 'Player' side. Following this strategy for ten days can result in steady winnings of up to ten thousand units.

Betting Analysis:
This strategy doesn't require in-depth analysis or tracking of specific roadmaps. The two scenarios described above indicate trends that favor the 'Player' side. These scenarios are either a weak 'Banker' hand that can't beat the 'Player' hand or a strong 'Banker' hand that is surpassed by an even stronger 'Player' hand. Both situations suggest a favorable trend for the 'Player' side and often lead to long runs of 'Player' wins or alternating 'Player' and 'Banker' wins.

Bet Control:
Once a triggering point is identified, start with the first bet. If the first bet loses, it's best not to change tables but to keep chasing the next triggering point on the same table until you catch it.

For example:
-1, -2, +4, restart with 1.

When the first bet wins, continue betting on the 'Player' side because you can capture small long streaks. Only stop when the 'Banker' side breaks, and then wait for the next triggering point. Start chasing with 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, and revert to 1 when you win.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 18-9-2023 11:22:04 | Show all posts
"Is this betting strategy stable, and does it guarantee consistent wins?"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 09:14:10 | Show all posts
Sharing can be considered very practical; everyone has been exploring.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 19-9-2023 09:26:51 | Show all posts
Betting always involves moments of winning and losing, so it's best to stay calm and composed

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list