Reply: 5

Do you have your own plan for gambling?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 20:54:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Hey guys, let's discuss whether you have a reasonable plan when it comes to gambling.

When I talk about planning, there are several aspects to consider.

Firstly, there's planning related to the games themselves. For example, if your primary focus is sports betting, do you switch to luck-based games like baccarat or slot machines when you're losing, or do you patiently continue analyzing matches, waiting for opportunities, or maybe just taking a break? What amount of wins or losses would make you stop playing?

I personally believe that these two points have a significant impact on your success in gambling. Sticking to games where you have an advantage can increase your chances of winning, while dabbling in purely luck-based games can lead to more losses.

Next, there's the issue of bankroll management. Having a solid money management plan can significantly reduce the chances of losing everything. While luck might be a factor in gambling, it often provides subtle hints. Ignoring these hints and continuing down a losing path is usually not a good strategy.

Now, let's talk about peripheral planning related to gambling, such as promotions, cashback, and virtual currency exchange rates. Nowadays, it's challenging to win by just playing the games without considering these factors. Participating in good promotions and utilizing cashback can substantially improve your chances of winning.

The key is to stick to your predetermined plan. For instance, if you're applying for a bonus, will you complete the requirements and stop, or will you keep going, hoping for more? Or if you're on a losing streak, will you try to recover all your losses before quitting?

Some people may not pay attention to cashback and exchange rates, but simple calculations can show that, over time, these factors can make a significant difference in your profits.

In my view, blindly betting without a plan is a thing of the past. Proper planning is the way forward. I wish all you gamblers success and hope you're able to consistently profit!"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 21:09:24 | Show all posts
Having a plan when it comes to gambling does seem like a good idea. Without a plan, it's easy to risk losing everything unintentionally!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 21:17:28 | Show all posts
It's still better to have a plan. For someone like me who easily gets carried away, it's often a case of chopping wood for a thousand days and burning it all in one day.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
 Author| Post time 16-9-2023 21:21:22 | Show all posts
Whether it's gambling, life, or work, it's important to have your own goals and plans so that you don't lose your way in life.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 21:38:14 | Show all posts
If there's a plan, then it's not reckless gambling. I just hope to lose a bit less.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 21:48:49 | Show all posts
It's not just about planning for gambling; life also requires proper planning. Everyone has their own big picture.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list