Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

I deeply understand that insomnia can be truly distressing.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 13:46:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I have recently been suffering from severe insomnia. Due to the heavy workload, there have been times when I was so busy that even my non-working hours were consumed by thoughts of how to handle work. This kind of lifestyle eventually led to my insomnia. When nighttime arrives, my mind doesn't automatically switch to a restful state; instead, it keeps dwelling on work-related matters. This has significantly affected the quality of my sleep in the past few days, making me quite miserable.

The cycle of insomnia continued until the day when I finally completed the work I had at hand. Yesterday was the first day in a long time when I didn't experience insomnia. I no longer had to worry about resolving work-related issues or fear that I would mess up the entire project due to my performance.

It's the first time in my life that I've experienced insomnia. I never had this problem before. Just a few days of insomnia made me feel uncomfortable. I have immense respect for those who have experienced chronic insomnia, as I can now truly understand the pain it brings."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 23:45:49 | Show all posts
Insomnia is indeed very distressing, especially when combined with financial losses; it can be absolutely unbearable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 13:54:34 | Show all posts
Insomnia is a painful experience, but there's usually a reason behind it. Try to identify the underlying causes!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 18:54:23 | Show all posts
I remember one of the most painful experiences with insomnia when I ate too much at night, and I was so uncomfortably full that I couldn't sleep. It was truly agonizing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 19:42:13 | Show all posts
Your recent experience sounds quite similar to mine, haha. I'm not overloaded with work either, but sometimes when I'm learning something new, I can't help but dream about it and feel like I'm working even in my sleep. Fortunately, I can still manage to sleep well, so I don't suffer from insomnia. I can be quite a sleepyhead too, and if given the chance, I could sleep for 24 hours straight. Haha!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 21:02:32 | Show all posts
"Insomnia is really not good; it affects one's mood.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list