Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Which Betting Project Do You Guys Think Is Most Likely to Be Profitable?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 05:52:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
First, let's talk about the fairest activity - sports betting, which is the only one I believe can lead to long-term profits! Especially in football and basketball, lower-level leagues offer opportunities for long-term profitability if you're someone who studies the games extensively. Sports betting is different from other activities; it has a slower pace, third-party verification, and is relatively fair for us.

Some might say, "Is match-fixing fair?" In reality, bookmakers are the ones who fear match-fixing more, right? Why should we be concerned about it? If it's match-fixing, it's likely to be advantageous for the players. Therefore, sports betting is the only game where we might have a chance to beat the bookmakers. In general, the odds for sports in lower-level leagues are set very low, sometimes even as low as 20-30 points in a single match.

Furthermore, sports betting is subject to rigorous scrutiny by betting companies nowadays. If you consistently make a profit, you will inevitably be categorized as an unwelcome group. Most of the accounts being frozen for suspicious activity are from sports bettors.

In contrast, the risks of auditing for other activities are minimal!

Now, let's talk about lottery and baccarat. Compared to sports betting, these activities rely more on luck and how you manage your chips.

First, baccarat: live baccarat is fast-paced, you can win or lose quickly, and there's a high upper limit. But the odds are set, and the house edge is always there, chipping away at your winnings. With so much commission being deducted in every hand, unless you win big and stop playing, you will eventually be bled dry!

This game is highly random, and analysis or predictions are basically useless. So, I don't think this is a game you can win, at least I can't!

Of course, there are some experts who claim to have strategies for it, but I find them quite silly. Unless you are taking advantage of bonuses, in the long run, you're bound to lose.

The same principle applies to lotteries!

Here's a tip: never play illegal lotteries; never play illegal lotteries; never play illegal lotteries! Stick to government-approved ones like Powerball, Mega Millions, and similar games. At least there's some assurance, right?

Lastly, let's talk about card games and slot machines!

First, card games: In reality, most of the players are matched with robots, not other humans. How many people are actually playing card games? Can humans beat robots? You need to understand that when you play against them, they are always slightly better than you. Have you ever thought about it? They control the game, making you feel like you want to keep playing and can't quit, thinking you're just having a streak of bad luck. Little do you know, you're actually playing against a computer that decides what cards to give you. It keeps you hooked, thinking that the next hand could be the big jackpot. You keep playing until your account is drained. And even if you miraculously win a prize, you'll think about spinning a few more times even while you sleep. Believe me, I've experienced it myself! Until they drain your account!

Now, about slot machines: They're also known as "money-sucking machines" and "wallet-drainers." They repeatedly torment, wring, and suck you dry. The inventors of slot machines are truly geniuses; they've studied human psychology to the extreme. As soon as you start playing, your brain tells you to stop, that you've played enough. But your hand keeps hitting the button, and you can't stop until your account is empty. You keep telling yourself that the next spin will bring the super jackpot, and if you stop now, you'll miss out, and all the money you lost previously will have been for nothing. This thought process will continue until they've emptied your account completely.

So, in conclusion, if possible, start with sports betting and focus on live events. As for card games and slot machines, if you don't own a bank, it's best to stay away. Of course, you can play them for small stakes, just for entertainment.

That's it for today!! Best of luck to everyone!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 23:28:57 | Show all posts
I believe it's still baccarat.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 08:22:51 | Show all posts
Slot machines are indeed unforgiving. I've lost at least over twenty times on slot machines.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 08:41:29 | Show all posts
I've always been playing lotteries, and mostly private ones.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 09:38:46 | Show all posts
It's probably slot machines, right? I feel like players lose the most when playing slot machines!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 10:08:04 | Show all posts
Sports, on the other hand, are somewhat fairer, relying on one's own skills.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 10:13:08 | Show all posts
Slot machines really have a way of tightly gripping people's hearts. I've experienced it myself, and it's true as you said, you just can't stop pressing that button.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list