Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Abandoned house filled with over a thousand dolls—what happened inside?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 21:33:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Today, I'm here to share another article about dolls, but not the cute ones—horror dolls! Don't blame me; I just enjoy reading these spooky stories, and of course, I want to share this eerie fascination with all of you!

James, a 32-year-old adventurer from Cambridge, often shares photography of abandoned old houses on social media. Recently, he explored a mysterious abandoned house in Spain, filled with humanoid dolls. According to locals, there were over a thousand dolls, and neighbors kept their distance. They believed the house was cursed. What could have happened?

It turns out the female owner of the house had lost two children, and the grief led her to start collecting various baby dolls. She meticulously 'cared for' these dolls and even talked to them. She continued 'caring' for the dolls until her death. Neighbors believed she went insane after losing her children, and the house became cursed, with the children's spirits inhabiting the dolls. Legend has it that moving one of the dolls or taking anything from the house would result in a fate like the two children—cursed and dead...

Although the house is steeped in eerie legends, James found it to be a unique and grand old mansion, almost like something from a Disney movie. He admitted that even though he explored during broad daylight, he couldn't shake the eerie feeling, and he even heard the dolls playing music by themselves. Behind this chilling story is the tragic tale of a grieving mother who longed for her deceased children. Her actions were a manifestation of her deep love for them. We can never truly comprehend the pain experienced by those involved! Feel free to share your thoughts on this matter in the comments~"

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 22:08:40 | Show all posts
This mother had such a tragic fate. While some might view her actions as peculiar, it was, in fact, a testament to the power of a mother's love.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 03:37:59 | Show all posts
The love of a mother is the greatest love in the world. Instead of condemnation, we should offer sympathy to this mother in this situation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 12:44:23 | Show all posts
She has a mental illness. She needs treatment. While her experience of losing a child is worthy of sympathy, her eccentricity is still chilling to think about.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 23:18:52 | Show all posts
I don't know if it's creepy or not, but these dolls must have cost quite a bit.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 23:55:18 | Show all posts
This is the transformation of longing for her children into these dolls. Even though they aren't real kids, she has poured so much emotion into them. So, I don't find it creepy; I would only admire this person's actions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-9-2023 06:00:15 | Show all posts
Doesn't it get scary at night with so many eyes staring at you?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list