Teaching you how to play live roulette games

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 20:14:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Niti998 at 25-12-2023 11:59 AM

How to play live roulette games? The entertainment game of roulette, which is deeply loved by gambling players around the world, is one of my favorite entertainment games other than baccarat. However, if you want to choose from these 37 numbers and win bigger profits while gambling, there are some methods. In terms of probability, the probability of each number is the same, but there are also some betting patterns in roulette games, just like the roads in baccarat. Here, I will focus on introducing several betting methods.

The first method: Roulette Area Betting
In roulette games, the numbers are arranged in a certain pattern, divided into 0-36 numbers, and they are also divided into regions. After years of experience, I found that it is easier to lock in data with area betting methods. For example, in the 0 area, there are numbers like 0, 26, 3, 35, 15, and so on. As long as the ball is in this area, it can be easily locked in.

The second method: Roulette Classification Betting
Divide the 36 numbers (excluding 0) into 4 categories:
- Small Red (1 3 5 7 9 12 14 16 18)
- Big Red (19 21 23 25 27 30 32 34)
- Small Black (2 4 6 8 10 11 13 15 17)
- Big Black (20 22 24 26 28 29 31 33 35)

When the road comes out, bet according to this classification method, which makes it easier to win.

The third method: Following Betting in Roulette
In other words, I have repeatedly tried this method because I have always suspected that roulette is cheating, so often, many numbers come out continuously. Often, many people cannot win, indicating that someone is re-betting the numbers that have not been opened. Choose 5-10 numbers that have already been opened for betting, and often you will have unexpected gains. (The following image can explain everything)

**Note:** In roulette games, remember not to be impatient. Just because you bet on more numbers does not mean you are more likely to win. If the system is truly random, even if you bet on all 36 numbers, it might still land on the 37th number. Experience has shown that the above methods are suitable for use, but always follow the main road. That means you should use the method that corresponds to the type of numbers that are currently coming out. If you experience a continuous loss, take a break. Don't let yourself be taken advantage of. Finally, I wish everyone good luck.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 12:40:30 | Show all posts
Live dealer games are some of the most popular options among players, and I also enjoy playing live games.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 13:02:59 | Show all posts
I'm really cautious when it comes to live dealer games. I feel like there are pitfalls and chasers in these games.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list