Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

In life, ideals are often rare, but stability is also a good way of living.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 09:39:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm actually more of a rational person now, and I tend to handle things in a rational manner in real life. I always remind myself not to let emotions control my decisions. However, my personality wasn't always like this. I remember my younger self as someone who leaned towards idealism. I was influenced by some animated shows and movies during my youth, so my thinking back then was more idealistic. When faced with problems, I always wanted to find a win-win solution and believed that there was nothing that couldn't be solved with hard work and teamwork.

But this idealism gradually faded as I entered the workforce. In my job, I often encountered situations where it was impossible to achieve a perfect solution. In interpersonal relationships, there were inevitably people whose personalities clashed with mine. While I used to try to pursue my ideals, I found that it became more challenging over time, and my youthful idealism slowly diminished.

Of course, I don't deny my younger self. I believe that idealism is a wonderful thing, but I'm just not the fortunate one who can fully embrace it. I also wouldn't advocate for young people to act too mature prematurely, as embracing idealism is a natural trait of youth. What one becomes later in life depends on their individual circumstances, and words alone won't change that.

Fortunately, I quite enjoy my current life. While it may lack miracles, stability is now my greatest treasure.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 21:05:41 | Show all posts
I increasingly feel that the sense of stability brings a more grounded feeling.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 21:13:09 | Show all posts
Ideals, in themselves, exist beyond life. Stability is the best way of life.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 08:33:28 | Show all posts
In fact, simplicity is true. Life doesn't need to be overly exciting; as long as you feel happy every day, that's enough.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 11:25:02 | Show all posts
I really feel that slowly, it's okay to just have a stable life. Big dreams aren't that easy to achieve, but having a little one is fine. If you can't, just live a stable life.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-9-2023 14:09:23 | Show all posts
What ideals are there at this age? The ideal of life is simply an ideal life.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list