Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Learning to control one's emotions is truly essential!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-9-2023 20:30:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I wonder if there are people around here who easily explode on the spot, getting angry at the slightest discomfort, regardless of the situation and the people around them.

I think there are quite a few of such people in society. I've encountered many of them myself.

In today's society, everyone faces significant stress. I believe it's crucial to control our emotions.

I've always thought that individuals with explosive tempers tend to struggle in society and face disadvantages in various aspects of life.

Firstly, in terms of their careers, I don't think someone with a hot temper can succeed in any profession. Of course, this doesn't apply to those who live a carefree life, but being carefree is not a career!

It's well-known that no matter where you work, you will encounter things that frustrate you, whether it's criticism from your superiors or conflicts with colleagues.

If you lose your temper easily in such situations, you won't last long. People will perceive you as having a bad personality, and they will gradually distance themselves from you. It's impossible to endure such an atmosphere for an extended period.

Now, let's talk about personal life. I won't even mention friends because I'm not inclined to associate with people with explosive tempers. It's not just about other things; it's about personal safety. Many violent crimes are committed by people who can't control their emotions.

Perhaps your family can tolerate you, but you are inadvertently hurting them as well.

Lastly, as gamblers, it's even more crucial to control our emotions. Going all-in without considering the consequences can be life-threatening.

Summer is here, and the weather is hot. When you encounter something annoying, try to think it through. If it's really unbearable, take a break. Many negative emotions are temporary, and once that moment passes, you'll realize it wasn't as big a deal as it seemed. Time is the best healer.

In conclusion, I wish everyone good health and success in all their endeavors. The most important thing is to collect your winnings while you can!"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-9-2023 20:37:59 | Show all posts
As I read this, I couldn't help but wonder if the protagonist is someone I know with that bad temper. It seems like they can lose their temper anywhere, or perhaps they don't even realize what triggers their outbursts. I really want to advise them, but they don't listen, and attempting to help just leads to more trouble. Sigh...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-9-2023 20:42:30 | Show all posts
Indeed, emotions do require care. When unpleasant situations arise, it's essential to try to stay calm and then figure out how to resolve them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 13-9-2023 20:47:48 | Show all posts
In modern society, the competition and pressure are significant, and we often encounter various situations that make us unhappy. However, regardless of the circumstances, we must control our emotions and ensure that our temper doesn't become a stumbling block to our personal development.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 13-9-2023 20:53:32 | Show all posts
The people who trigger your temper are usually those close to you. Your friends, who know you well, are willing to tolerate your bad temper; otherwise, you wouldn't be friends.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 02:31:08 | Show all posts
There are indeed many temperamental "time bombs" in society. These individuals tend to explode at the slightest emotional disturbance, regardless of the situation or the people around them. However, they are at a significant disadvantage! This is especially true in the workplace, where others are reluctant to interact with them. It's even riskier among friends because even personal safety can't be guaranteed. Gamblers, in particular, need to be cautious because going all-in can be life-threatening! When faced with troublesome situations in the summertime, take a moment to rest and remember that time has the power to diminish everything.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-9-2023 02:47:40 | Show all posts
For gamblers, it's even more crucial to control their emotions and avoid letting their impulses lead to irreversible consequences. If you encounter something that makes you feel really uncomfortable, it's advisable to take a break and let time become the best remedy.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list