Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

The sense of novelty tends to wane, allowing us to see many things more clearly.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 12-9-2023 10:22:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
"The main reason I enjoy sports betting now is that sports events provide various data to support my betting decisions. However, as I've been into sports betting for a while, I've gradually grown tired of collecting data. When I first started playing sports, everything was fresh and exciting to me. Especially at the beginning, relying on a bunch of data to support my betting decisions and winning money deepened my attachment to sports betting.

But later on, I realized that sports betting is not easy. Although it's relatively easier to grasp the patterns compared to other forms of gambling, diligent data collection and analysis didn't significantly improve my winning rate. Moreover, there are many sports and leagues I'm not familiar with. So now, I've lost the initial sense of novelty, and my sports betting relies more on intuition. This way, I free myself from the labor of data collection. Sports betting becomes more of an entertainment for me, and sometimes, it doesn't require too much seriousness. Putting too much pressure on myself wouldn't be worth it."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 12-9-2023 14:03:22 | Show all posts
People who don't understand sports may think that as long as you know the teams, it's easy to make money in sports betting. It seems like that's not the case.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-9-2023 22:07:49 | Show all posts
What you said is absolutely right. Just like a married couple, when they live together for a long time, they understand each other, and there's no more novelty. At this point, it's easy to stray. However, it depends on the person; those with a sense of responsibility won't.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 12-9-2023 22:37:54 | Show all posts
Perhaps many times, this novelty is only temporary and cannot be maintained indefinitely.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-9-2023 09:02:07 | Show all posts
How to maintain that freshness is also crucial. For example, in fitness, after a while, you come up with a bunch of excuses, like being too busy or too tired. That's when the novelty wears off. How do you maintain that freshness?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list