Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Becoming a workaholic when things don't go well can indeed be effective.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 11-9-2023 14:21:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Earlier, I tried playing virtual sports, and everyone was quick to tease me for my decision. Indeed, after trying it myself, I also found it somewhat uninteresting. Whether I won or lost, I couldn't quite grasp what was going on. I was curious if anyone in the forum played virtual sports, and if not, I thought I'd just forget about it.

So, I decided to give Major League Soccer a try. I don't usually follow American football, so it felt like a completely new experience waiting for me to explore. However, I was too lazy to gather any information, so I decided to give it a shot.

Speaking of questioning life, there was a period not too long ago when I did have some doubts. After all, I'm not a gamer, but somehow, after playing PS5 at a friend's place, I impulsively ordered a PS5 when I got home. The initial week was full of excitement, but after that, I lacked the motivation to continue playing.

It's not that the console isn't fun; it's just that work has been extremely busy lately, and all my energy has been devoted to it. When I come home, I hardly have the energy to play the console. I've faced some setbacks in real life recently, and I thought gaming would help change my mood, but it didn't work out that way. Instead, I got so caught up in work that I regretted buying the console. If I had known, I wouldn't have purchased it. Looking back, it seems like a bit of a loss.

So, if life hits a low point, immersing oneself entirely in work is indeed a great method of healing. At the very least, it keeps your mind from wandering, and it's no wonder that many people, when feeling disheartened, turn into workaholics. It makes sense."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-9-2023 18:49:56 | Show all posts
I think it's also a good method, and the best way to cope is to find a method that suits oneself.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-9-2023 21:03:48 | Show all posts
When a person has something they are dedicated to doing, it is a good thing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-9-2023 06:54:16 | Show all posts
Sometimes I do that too. When I encounter something troubling, I first use work to distract my mind, and afterward, I find solutions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-9-2023 07:04:55 | Show all posts
Being a workaholic can also prevent further losses. It's called diverting attention, you know.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-9-2023 07:40:25 | Show all posts
"When life hits a low point, immersing oneself in work can indeed be a good strategy. Work can temporarily help you forget your worries and provide a sense of achievement and value. That's why many people channel all their time and energy into work when they're feeling down. While this approach may seem a bit extreme, it can help alleviate temporary inner turmoil.

Facing low points in life is inevitable, and what matters most is how you deal with and overcome them. Having a job to rely on, finding effective ways to adjust your mood, along with the soothing effect of time, can help you emerge from the low point and regain your smile. But always remember, when it comes to buying things like gaming consoles, think twice before taking action. Purchasing such entertainment electronic products should be done with a measure of rationality; otherwise, regrets can easily follow."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 12-9-2023 07:50:56 | Show all posts
I used to love using exercise to forget my troubles. When you exercise, your mind can't keep obsessing over those annoying thoughts and people. After a good workout and breaking a sweat, things don't seem as bothersome anymore. Nowadays, finding time for exercise can be a challenge, and it's true that work can provide temporary relief from worries.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list