Reply: 4

Various Special Consecutive Number Strategies in Roulette

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-9-2023 11:11:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
I've been playing roulette for many years, and I've seen all sorts of strategies and gained numerous experiences. However, the method I'm going to discuss today is quite practical and effective. I've discovered a pattern, so I'd like to recommend it to everyone.

Here's the method:

When playing roulette, it's crucial not to bet on too many numbers. In my opinion, it's best to bet on 4-8 numbers. Betting on too many numbers can quickly deplete your funds. So, once you get into a chasing process, you become more passive. That's why I recommend playing with a limited set of numbers, around 4-6.

1. Consecutive Numbers Strategy:
   - There are two variations of consecutive numbers to bet on. Both are recommended.
   - The first variation uses the previous round's winning number as a reference. You bet on the number before and after it on the wheel, considering the numbers 1 to 36. For example, if the last winning number was 10, you would bet on 9 and 11.
   - The second variation focuses on the arrangement of numbers on the roulette wheel. If the last winning number was 10, you would bet on 23 and 5. This approach combines four numbers: 5, 9, 11, and 23. Don't underestimate their chances of hitting. Whenever you encounter this pattern, these numbers tend to appear.

2. Symmetrical and Adjacent Numbers Strategy:
   - This strategy involves two variations as well.
   - The first one uses 0 as the central axis of reference. For example, if the last winning number was 15, you would consider 0 as the reference point and bet on 3, 35, and 26.
   - The second variation focuses on symmetrically opposite numbers. If 15 was the last winning number, you would bet on its symmetric counterparts: 16, 24, and 33. This results in betting on six numbers: 3, 16, 24, 26, 33, and 35. The chances of winning with this approach are higher than with other numbers.

In summary, these strategies can be applied in various situations and can be quite effective when you encounter the right patterns. Betting on a select few numbers can be more powerful than spreading your bets too thin. I wish you all the best of luck!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 11-9-2023 11:48:41 | Show all posts
This method has also brought about significant victories this time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 11-9-2023 13:01:15 | Show all posts
This method can be mastered well on your own, and it's really excellent

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-9-2023 16:55:40 | Show all posts
Winning with this method is the simplest outcome.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-9-2023 16:57:06 | Show all posts
Winning with this method is the simplest outcome.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list