Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 7

Mbappé's injury casts a shadow over France's title hopes!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-6-2024 07:47:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Disaster strikes! Mbappé injured, what’s next for France’s Euro Championship hopes?

France started their Euro campaign with a win, defeating a strong opponent 1-0. Though not a perfect result, it was satisfactory. However, the victory came at a high cost. In the match, Mbappé collided with the opponent's central defender during an aerial duel, injuring his nose and bleeding profusely, leading to his substitution. Mbappé is suspected to have suffered a nasal fracture.

This injury casts uncertainty over Mbappé’s participation in the rest of the tournament. Even French coach Deschamps stated that Mbappé's condition is unclear. Although tests revealed that surgery was not necessary, and Mbappé plans to continue playing with a protective mask, the injured nose and mask will likely affect his performance. Thus, France's prospects look very grim.

Currently, Mbappé is undoubtedly the most reliable player for France, with all core attacks initiated by him. Although France’s forward lineup is impressive with stars like Dembélé, Thuram, and Kolo Muani, these players are inconsistent. For France to win the championship, Mbappé’s contribution is essential. Let's hope his injury doesn't affect his performance.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-6-2024 10:28:48 | Show all posts
If it really is a nasal fracture, he likely won't be able to play for the next month. This is a significant loss for the fans. The tournament will lose some of its excitement and brilliance without him......

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-6-2024 12:44:18 | Show all posts
Hope Mbappe recovers soon, go Team France!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-6-2024 20:57:55 | Show all posts
For the French team, losing Mbappe is a significant blow. Mbappe has been in good form this year. Although he didn't score in the first match, he still performed quite well. Even though the injury is to his nose and not his legs, it will still have some impact on him as a player. Whether Mbappe can play in the second match is still unknown. The only certainty is that he will not undergo surgery for now, because surgery would mean temporarily saying goodbye to the European Championship stage, which is unacceptable for a player like Mbappe.

Now that Mbappe's nose is injured, if he wants to play, he will need to wear a mask. With today's technology, finding such a protective mask is not difficult. However, for a superstar like Mbappe, it will definitely need to be custom-made. I don't think Mbappe will have any problem finding a suitable mask. So, Mbappe will likely continue to play in the upcoming matches. The biggest question is whether this injury will affect his performance. Mbappe's style of play relies heavily on speed, and there will definitely be physical confrontations on the field. It’s uncertain whether Mbappe will continue to play as fearlessly as before with his nose injury.

However, I believe that a top player like Mbappe, who aspires to win championships and the Ballon d'Or, will give his all on the European Championship stage. I remain optimistic that Mbappe can maintain a good form and lead the French team to achieve great results. Onward to the European Championship title!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-6-2024 07:25:25 | Show all posts
Mbappé's nose injury might affect his performance on the field. Hopefully, the medical team can find a way to enable him to play!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-6-2024 12:48:47 | Show all posts
Even without Mbappé, the French team should have no problem reaching the semifinals.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-6-2024 20:55:56 | Show all posts
Reading about the broken nose gave me goosebumps. It's really tough to see athletes get injured. Mbappé is truly dedicated, continuing to play even without surgery. It feels like he's determined to win the championship this time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-6-2024 05:07:00 | Show all posts
"I didn't expect Mbappé to be targeted by injuries at this age. I remember Ronaldo was also targeted by injuries around this time. Fortunately, Ronaldo had strong willpower and cooperated with treatment, and he gradually recovered.

Mbappé collided with an Austrian player's shoulder while vying for a header. It was really distressing to watch at the time, with blood streaming from his nose. People often don't realize how intense the physical confrontations are in football. Many players also make dirty moves. For example, in the 2016 European Championship final, France's Payet deliberately collided with Ronaldo's injured leg, causing Ronaldo to be carried off the field. Karma works in mysterious ways. What goes around, comes around. You injured Ronaldo, but in the end, Portugal won the European Championship.

I'm also a fan of Mbappé, and his injury has put France's offense in a slump. The attack was already impacted, and now with Mbappé's injury, French fans are even more worried. I just got some bad news: Mbappé's nose is fractured, and he has to undergo surgery. This means he won't be able to play in the upcoming matches. If some players are dirty and hit his face, Mbappé's injury could worsen, possibly preventing him from making his debut for Real Madrid.

I hope Mbappé stays strong and recovers quickly!"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list