Reply: 5

That little thing about gambling.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-9-2023 09:54:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Mentality. This is the most important aspect. I used to be emotionally affected by trivial matters and people, which would lead to emotional fluctuations that were not conducive to gambling. Now, I can maintain a calm and composed mindset, win or lose.

Environment. It's essential to find the most suitable gambling environment. A quiet place with no distractions works best for me. Playing at home in a peaceful setting suits me well, and if someone disturbs me, I either go out or don't play.

Strategy. It's all about discovering patterns. I mainly play baccarat, focusing on single jumps, double jumps, and isolated jumps. I carefully observe a large number of results to identify these patterns.

Specialization. Choose a field you are familiar with and stick to it. Don't dabble in too many things. I specialize in baccarat now, although I used to dabble in sports betting and other forms of gambling.

Time. I don't need to work now, so I have plenty of time. Being a professional gambler, my sleep schedule can be irregular. I can choose to play whenever I want, and I have a clear mind without distractions.

Goals. Set realistic daily profit goals based on your situation. On days when luck isn't on your side, make necessary adjustments. You don't have to reach your goal before quitting. When you've won a decent amount and maintained stability, that's a good time to walk away. Don't envy others who suddenly win tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands; focus on steady and consistent wins.

Accumulation. Don't chase after overnight riches. Wealth accumulates slowly over time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-9-2023 10:20:24 | Show all posts
A set of rules so clear, if you don't pick up the money, who will!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-9-2023 10:34:07 | Show all posts
Gambling is a magnifying glass of human nature, half indulgence and half the worldly pleasures. Approach it with equanimity, stay true to your initial intentions, and carve out a path of your own – that's the dream of a gambler.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-9-2023 10:37:13 | Show all posts
Haha, you've hit the nail on the head with these gambling tips! As an enthusiast myself, I can relate deeply. Maintaining the right mindset is crucial – staying humble when winning and composed when losing. Finding a quiet and comfortable environment is also key, so external distractions don't affect your mental state.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 10-9-2023 11:09:11 | Show all posts
Focusing on one area of expertise does make it easier to spot patterns. Having a regular sleep schedule is important too; during those clear-headed moments, your thinking is sharper, and you're more likely to seize opportunities. Setting realistic goals, playing it safe, and accumulating wealth slowly is the way to go.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-9-2023 11:17:06 | Show all posts
I admire you. I can only try my luck with lotteries and be a casual participant. This is my self-awareness. Professional gambling is something I dare not venture into.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list