Reply: 2

Slip-up mistake, yet won the jackpot!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-4-2024 10:55:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Oh my, I can hardly believe this!" Millie couldn't help but exclaim as she accepted the prize. "I was so nervous at that moment! I felt it must be the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life." She said, blinking her eyes as if still feeling nervous about her slip-up at the time.

All of this happened on an ordinary Sunday. Millie thought of buying a lottery ticket at the store, after all, the super jackpot had reached a staggering $893 million. She fantasized about being the big winner of life if she won. So, she went to the store near her house and stood in front of the lottery vending machine. "It was this machine!" Millie recalled the scene, "I spent a lot of effort selecting the numbers, but just as I was about to press the confirmation button..." She made a gesture of her finger slipping, "click," and the ticket was purchased. Needless to say, she felt regretful. She intended to buy the super jackpot, but her hand slipped and bought the Powerball instead.

However, fate sometimes plays tricks on people. Later that day, the Powerball lottery results came out. Millie didn't even pay much attention, as she had already assumed she had missed the big prize. But when she looked at the ticket again, her expression froze instantly. Five of her numbers had actually won! This meant she had won a $1 million jackpot! When collecting the prize, Millie's heart was pounding incessantly, as if she was in a dream. She exclaimed, "When I realized I had won the jackpot, my heart kept accelerating. This is the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life, I can hardly believe I actually won because of it."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-4-2024 18:09:20 | Show all posts
What's meant to be yours will be yours.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-4-2024 18:13:09 | Show all posts
Winning such a thing is often said to be very unexpected.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list